I could probably go on for hours about who I am, what I do and what I want out of this life but I'm not going to subject you to that ( at least not for now ).
I'll make this super easy for you because HEY I know we don't want to be on this page all day when we can be looking at the awesome pictures on the other pages of my site!
So what I'll do is make a list...a list of 10 things about me. This way you can have a better idea of who will be there for you to tell your story, make you laugh and be a part of the most important day of your life.
1. Perhaps the most important should be #1 right? I've been married 10yrs and have two kick ass little boys!
2. I love old music and film scores. Phillip Glass, Hans Zimmer, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan...these are the story tellers through rhythm. Don't get me wrong though there's a huge place in my heart for older hip hop ( 80's & 90's EPMD, KRS-1, Del...this list is loooong ), metal ( Metallica & Volbeat ) and the first music I ever truly fell in love with when I was very very young 40's Big Band.
3. And what a better transition than the previous to go into movies! Now I could probably write a 200 page paper on my favorites but to save you the agony here are my top ten in no particular order : Titus, PI, The JERK, A Very Long Engagement, Silence of the Lambs, IDIOCRACY, The Notebook, Infernal Affair I II III, Indiana Jones ( any of the first three really haha ) and Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind. For TV shows it's very easy....The Office HAHAHA.
4. I decided to become a wedding photographer because I was let down by my own. So that inspires me to tell your story with creativity and fun.
5. I have a mild OCD on strange things like unorganized refrigerators, tardiness and combinations of skittles to eat ( I throw away purple too ).
6. I'm a huge basketball fan ( Celtics since 8yrs old ) but get hypnotized when Curling or Billiards is on TV.
7. I went to Magic Mountain 32 times in 2017 sometimes just for the funnel cake.
8. Some of my friends I've known since I was 6yrs old. I only mention this because in this age I find it rare and amazing. Keep the good ones close and never be afraid to cut the bad ones out.
9. Tokyo was the most amazing city I've ever experienced and stayed there 6 months.
10. There's a story in everything around us. I say this because sometimes we forget and get lost in ourselves. Take a few minutes each day and appreciate the love, hard work and will the strangers around you have been grinding out.