Incredible. I could really just leave this entire blog post with that one word and be satisfied, but I wont. It wouldn't be right to not tell you how awesome Jon and Amys wedding was. So heres how awesome it was in no particular order haha :
1. We rocked our engagement shoot throughout LA - three times and every time was money!
2. The prep at Sheraton Pasadena was fantastic. Amy getting her bridesmaids (and bridesmate) these killer pictures that were created by words that best describe them. A brilliant gift idea www.tagxedo.com .
3. First look at Pasadena City Hall - Classy, fun and gorgeous. Everyone had a great time and most of all it was stress free and cool runnings for Jon and Amy.
4. The ceremony at Sheraton was beautiful!
5. The reception was at the Romanesque Room in DownTown Pasadena. A killer venue, they really outdid themselves with the ambiance.
6. Everyone partied! I really couldn't find one blank face throughout the night, I actually tried when I realized how much fun everyone was having. Love was in full effect.
It was one of the hardest nights of my life shooting because of how sick I was, but thanks to the inspiration, love and a little benedryl with energy drinks I was able to function and maintain throughout. Everyone was so incredible from Tina Kim who did make up, Angela Le Tatsumi who was on hair to my incredible second shooter Maria Schwaller ( shes like a photography ninja but nicer! ).
Congratulations Amy and Jon, cheers to a long and happy marriage!